Write for TradeFxPlus (Submit Guest Post)
TradeFxPlus was emerged to help other traders finding the best tips, tools and solutions for their Forex trading activity. We allow guest post submission on topics like Forex Trading, Binary Options Trading, Automated Trading, Forex Brokers reviews and related Forex trading tips & tools.
Here are some important pointers to ensure that your guest post gets fast approval…
- Visit our Forex trading education section and check out first few posts to understand what kind of article we publish here, and what kind of content users engage with more.
- Write a content which is solely focused on quality and adding value for our traders’ community. Remember, best article is when it teaches anything, or is an unbiased opinion based on research, facts and experience.
- We don’t accept article from SEO link-builders, we only approve articles that teaches something new, or is an unbiased opinion based on research, facts and experience.
- Here are few of the categories that we accept article (do a search at TradeFxPlus to avoid submitting already published ideas):
- Forex Trading – Trading Tips, Tools and Recommendations.
- Binary Options – Brokers Reviews, Tips and Strategy Ideas.
- Automated Trading – Platforms, Forex Robots and Trading Systems.
- Forex Signals – Free & Paid Services.
- Day Trading – Daily Activity, Trading for Living.
A few things to remember before submitting your guest post:
Credit: If you are successful in submitting an article to us, we will give you full credit at the bottom of your post with a featured ‘bio’. Here you can include a bit of information about you, as well as up to 3 links to your website, Twitter, Facebook and Google+ profiles (with Google Authorship).
Article Quality: Posts must be a minimum of 700 words and should cover the topic in detail. We only want the best for our readers and articles shorter than this tend to be less helpful. Note: we take quality as one of the major condition in accepting guest posts.
Media Files: Images speaks thousand words. Add images to convey your message, don’t add it just for the sake of it. If writing tutorials, take your own screenshot. If writing conversational topics, use Flickr to find lively and related images. We reserve the right to format the submitted article to match the rest of the TradeFxPlus posts. (This tends to be only correcting spelling & grammar and adding any additional images needed to make the article more visually appealing, though it depends on the individual post).
Copyright: Write unique, 100% original articles. In case we found out that you have copied post from somewhere, it will lead to instant ban and removal of all your blog posts, and profile from TradeFxPlus. Important: By submitting post to TradeFxPlus, you give us the copyright ownership of the content (this helps us to deal with any kind of DMCA related issues).
Comment: Comments are the conversation and when your article is published. Try to answer any query related to your article via comments. In return, it will give you more credibility, exposure and help readers.
Register & Submit Your Guest Post
If you have read and understood all the above mentioned guidelines, you can submit your article directly to our website WordPress platform. Simply send an email to: blog [at] tradefxplus [dot] com asking us to create a contributor account for you.
Submitting your guest post via dashboard will ensure faster approval. However, if you want to discuss the topic before submitting, you can always get in contact with us and let us know what you are interested in writing. Feel free to list some post ideas (links to past work are also welcomed).